Sunday, March 16, 2008

Retirement

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am retiring as a designer.

I've tried so hard to juggle everyday life with designing, and I am failing miserably. I know that I will still create in my normal scrapping projects, but instead of feeling obligated, I am going to design and then share my creations on my blog for free.

I still want to share my work with you all!! I just have soooo much on my plate!! Spring is coming, so the landscaping and garden are going to need my attention too!!

I feel like just sitting down and pulling all of my hair out!!

If any one wants or needs anything... past kits, whatever, just let me know.

I have a lot of stuff still up in 4shared, so let me know if you want any of it!!

~Hugs~

Visit me at MySpace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

I appreciate you changing your designer name but the Scrap Simple blog is still up. Would you be so kind as to take it down?

Thanks so much,

Rozanne Paxman - CEO
ScrapGirls.com